- National Palliative Care Research Center (NPCRC), Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, New York,
New York. For further information visit www.npcrc.org.
- Bioethics: As of May 2011, The Kornfeld Program in Bioethics and Patient Care at The Greenwall Foundation has been discontinued. The Kornfeld Foundation is not currently accepting grant requests for bioethics funding. The Board of the Kornfeld Foundation will determine its new strategy for bioethics funding in 2013. This website will announce the Board’s decision when concluded.
- The Robert Packard Center for ALS Research at Johns Hopkins Medical School.
For further information visit www.alscenter.org.
- Literacy enrichment programs for New York City public school children, focusing on
1) arts education and 2) professional development for teachers in collaboration with Columbia
University Teachers College Reading and Writing Project and the Cahn Fellows Program for Distinguished New York City Principals. For further information visit http://readingandwritingproject.com and http://cahnfellows.org.
The Emily Davie and Joseph S. Kornfeld Foundation41 Schermerhorn Street, Suite 208Brooklyn, New York 11201
Phone: (718) 624-7969
Fax: (718) 834-1204
Updated: February 2013