As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Grey Matter(s): Embracing the Publisher Within," by Lisa Brooks and Gabriela Fitz, The Foundation Review, June 30, 2015.
- "Philanthropy's Difficult Dance With Inequality," by Bradford Smith, Alliance, June 29, 2015.
- "Describing Your Program Design," by Luz M. Rodriguez, New York Nonprofit Media, June 23, 2015.
- "Free the 990! Why Searchable Tax Forms Are Way More Important Than They Sound," by Tate Williams, Inside Philanthropy, June 22, 2015.
- "Nonprofits and Georgia Grant-making Trends," by Sarah Todd Clark, Savannah Morning News, June 20, 2015.
- "The Clinton Foundation Reveals Its Donors: Should You?" by Steven Lawrence, Alliance, June 17, 2015.
- "Fidelity Charitable Reports on Donors' Use of DAFs," by Michael S. Fischer, ThinkAdvisor, June 11, 2015.
- "Opinion: Philanthropy Should Do More to Improve Quality of Life as People Age," The Chronicle of Philanthropy, June 2, 2015.
- "A Misguided Call for 'Reform'," by Phil Buchanan, The Center for Effective Philanthropy, June 1, 2015.
- "Foundation Center: Foundation Maps Introduces Free Trial," Foundation Center, Alliance, June 1, 2015.