As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Spending Down the Family Foundation," by Veronica Dagher, Wall Street Journal, March 10, 2014.
- "Charitable Giving: How to Help Wealthy Clients," by Joseph Lisanti, Financial Planning, March 8, 2014.
- "WNY Philanthropy Growing: 700 Grants, $366 Million," by Tracey Drury, Buffalo Business First, March 7, 2014.
- "Creating a Smarter Philanthropic Marketplace," by Paul Connolly, Stanford Social Innovation Review, March 7, 2014.
- "The Basics of Grant and Prospect Research," by Kyle Henri Andrei, Nonprofit Quarterly, March 4, 2014.
- "Lessons From a Transatlantic Partnership," by Bradford Smith and Gerry Salole, Alliance, March 3, 2014.
- "Redesigned Glasspockets Website Features Improved Transparency Resources," Alliance, March 3, 2014.
- "Glasspockets Video: Share Your Wealth of Knowledge," Philanthropy In Focus, WINGS blog, February 25, 2014.
- "Philanthropy: A Lifeline for Community Hospitals," by Emily Micucci, Worcester Business Journal Online, February 24, 2014.
- "Why Nonprofit Mergers Continue to Lag," by Katie Smith Milway, Maria Orozco, & Cristina Botero, Stanford Social Innovation Review, Spring 2014.