As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Philanthropy, the Post-2015 Agenda, and Diffuse Collaboration," by Heather Grady, Stanford Social Innovation Review, July 30, 2014.
- "The Burton D. Morgan Foundation: Connecting Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy," by Deborah D. Hoover, Hudson Hub Times, July 27, 2014.
- "Website Captures the Global Human Rights Funding Landscape," MacArthur Foundation, July 21, 2014.
- "Justin Bieber vs. the Gates Foundation," by Brad Smith, GuideStar Blog, July 21, 2014.
- "Board Training and Development for Nonprofit Organizations," by Stephanie Powers, Houston Chronicle, July 20, 2014.
- "Transforming the State of Disaster Philanthropy," by Bob Ottenhoff, Center for Disaster Philanthropy, July 16, 2014.
- "A New Website for GrantCraft," Alliance, June 29, 2014.
- "Detroit 'Grand Bargain' Vote Key to Bankruptcy End," by Corey Williams, Associated Press, June 20, 2014.
- "Data, Digital and Change - Four Items of Note," by Lucy Bernholz, Philanthropy 2173, June 9, 2014.
- "Foundation Center Launches New Platform for 'Democracy Funding'," by Larry Kaplan, Nonprofit Quarterly, June 9, 2014.