As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Operating Support Jumped 83% in 2011," by Holly Hall, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, May 22, 2013.
- "Potential Donors to Enroll America Grow Skittish," by Robert Pear, The New York Times, May 19, 2013.
- "Tea Party Tax Returns Show Small Budgets," by Stephen Braun, Associated Press, May 17, 2013.
- "Advanced Training for Nonprofit Professionals," by Lindsay Nichols, GuideStar Blog, May 14, 2013.
- "Should Foundations Be "All In" on Their Charitable Missions?," by Bruce DeBoskey, Denver Post, May 13, 2013.
- "100 Years on, Rockefeller Foundation Still Busy," by David Crary, Associated Press, May 12, 2013.
- "Bloomberg Philanthropies Gave Away $370M," by Theresa Agovino, Crain's New York Business, April 30, 2013.
- "Charitable Campaigns Go Viral After Marathon Bombings," by Melanie Eversley, USA TODAY, April 26, 2013.
- "Data, Risk Aversion, and Social Investing Dominate Donors' Concerns," by Caroline Preston, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, April 19, 2013.
- "Philanthropy Beat: Black Male Achievement Website Launched," by Jean Hopfensperger, Star Tribune (Minneapolis), April 8, 2013.
View full list»