As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Social Sector Knowledge Sharing: A Manifesto for 2015 and Beyond," by Lisa Brooks, Markets for Good, March 30, 2015.
- "Hedge Fund Billionaire Ray Dalio Steps Up Foundation Giving," by Nathan Vardi, Forbes, March 30, 2015.
- "New African Giving Knowledge Base From TrustAfrica," Philanthropy in Focus, WINGS blog, March 27, 2015.
- "Impact Investing Can Help Foundations Avoid Obsolescence," by Steven Godeke and William Burckart, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, March 18, 2015.
- "New Thinking About Networks Makes the Field Better, Stronger, More Effective," by Dave Biemesderfer, The Communications Network, March 12, 2015.
- "CF Insights Moves to Foundation Center While GrantCraft Releases New Guide on Boosting Non-Profit Effectiveness," Alliance, March 3, 2015.
- "Two Must Read Reports on Nonprofit Capacity Building," by Beth Kanter, Beth's Blog, February 27, 2015.
- "Jake Garcia — Explore Funding With 'Foundation Maps'," by Vanessa Small, Philanthropy In Focus, WINGS blog, February 19, 2015.
- "Clinton Foundation's Global Network Overlaps With Family's Political Base," by Rosalind S. Helderman, Tom Hamburger, and Steven Rich, The Washington Post, February 18, 2015.
- "A New Standard: 'Get on the Map' and the Urgent Need for Better Data in Philanthropy," by Ryan Schlegel, Keeping a Close Eye on Philanthropy, NCRP's blog, February 12, 2015.