As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "A New Website for GrantCraft," Alliance, June 29, 2014.
- "Detroit 'Grand Bargain' Vote Key to Bankruptcy End," by Corey Williams, Associated Press, June 20, 2014.
- "Data, Digital and Change - Four Items of Note," by Lucy Bernholz, Philanthropy 2173, June 9, 2014.
- "Foundation Center Launches New Platform for 'Democracy Funding'," by Larry Kaplan, Nonprofit Quarterly, June 9, 2014.
- "Clintons Hit $200 Million for Endowment Before 2016 Race," by Jonathan Allen and Annie Linskey, Bloomberg Businessweek, June 6, 2014.
- "The Grantseekers' Guide to Foundation Transitions," by Brad Smith, Pro Bono Junkie's Blog, Taproot Foundation, June 5, 2014.
- "As His Foundation Has Grown, Gates Has Slowed His Donations," by Randall Smith, The New York Times, May 26, 2014.
- "What Does 'Triple Bottom Line' Mean to a Private Foundation?" by Sarah Lutman, Twin Cities Business, May 23, 2014.
- "The Fortunate Many: Family Foundations Are the Gift That Keeps Giving," by Anna Bernasek, Newsweek, May 22, 2014.
- "Assessing the Effort to Bolster the Academic Achievement of Black Males," The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education, May 19, 2014.