As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "As His Foundation Has Grown, Gates Has Slowed His Donations," by Randall Smith, The New York Times, May 26, 2014.
- "What Does 'Triple Bottom Line' Mean to a Private Foundation?" by Sarah Lutman, Twin Cities Business, May 23, 2014.
- "The Fortunate Many: Family Foundations Are the Gift That Keeps Giving," by Anna Bernasek, Newsweek, May 22, 2014.
- "Assessing the Effort to Bolster the Academic Achievement of Black Males," The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education, May 19, 2014.
- "How U.S. Philanthropy Is Inspiring Foreigners to Give," by Benjamin Soskis, The Atlantic, May 15, 2014.
- "The Foundation Center Powers Social Mission With NetSuite Cloud," Silicon Valley Business Journal, May 15, 2014.
- "5 Questions for…Joan Spero, Author, 'Philanthropy in BRIC Countries'," Alliance, May 11, 2014.
- "The Business Case for Investing in Talent," by Monisha Kapila, Stanford Social Innovation Review, May 7, 2014.
- "African Philanthropy: The New Drivers of Development," by Solome Lemma, The Guardian, May 7, 2014.