As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "The Power of Philanthropy," by Charles R. Bronfman, eJewish Philanthropy, December 22, 2015.
- "Florida Foundation Giving Reaches Record High," Florida Philanthropic Network, December 18, 2015.
- "Where Are We on the Road to Open Knowledge in the Social Sector?" by Gabi Fitz, Center for Effective Philanthropy Blog, December 17, 2015.
- "Predictions for Civil Society in 2016," by Lina Caneva, Pro Bono Australia, December 10, 2015.
- "Philanthropy's 2015 Buzzwords: From 'Effective Altruism' to 'Worm Wars," by Lucy Bernholz, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, December 9, 2015.
- "For Mark Zuckerberg, Even Philanthropy Can Be Controversial," by Michelle Quinn, San Jose Mercury News, December 4, 2015.
- "Assessing Mark Zuckerberg's Non-Charity Charity," by Gillian B. White, The Atlantic, December 3, 2015.
- "More Billionaires Donating Much of Their Wealth," by Matt Rocheleau, The Boston Globe, December 3, 2015.
- "Foundations and the SDGs: Poised to Make a Difference?" by Larry McGill, Alliance, December 1, 2015.
- "Connecting Funders to Boost Women's Development in Central Africa," King Baudouin Foundation Newsletter, Autumn 2015 (pages 20-21).