As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Philanthropy Beat: Grants to Media Hit $2 Billion," by Jean Hopfensperger, Star Tribune, November 25, 2013.
- "Infographic: Foundations and Social Networking," by Aine Creedon, Nonprofit Quarterly, November 22, 2013.
- "The State of Global Human Rights Philanthropy," by Christen Dobson, Lucía Carrasco Scherer, and Emilienne de León, openDemocracy, November 15, 2013.
- "Attention Nonprofit #DataNerds: A Few Recent Research Studies on Data, Technology, Funding, and Trends," by Beth Kanter, Beth's Blog, November 15, 2013.
- "'BRIDGE' to Somewhere: Progress to Date," Markets for Good blog, November 13, 2013.
- "Do You Know?" by Larry McGill, Alliance, November 13, 2013.
- "Who's Giving (and Getting) That Nonprofit Money? Some Data on Grantmaking to Media Orgs," by Caroline O'Donovan, Nieman Journalism Lab, November 13, 2013.
- "New Technologies Can Facilitate Foundation Collaboration," ThinkAdvisor, November 12, 2013.
- "Technology & Tools for Funder Collaboration," by Lisa Philp, Markets for Good blog, November 7, 2013.
- "A Quick Word With…," The Communications Network blog, November 4, 2013.