As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Funding Nonprofit Infrastructure Amplifies Impact," by Mark V. Ewert, The Motely Fool, July 30, 2015.
- "Grant Tips: Communicating Your Collaborations," by Luz M. Rodriguez and Katie Casey, New York Nonprofit Media, July 27, 2015.
- "A New Tool to Help Funders Coordinate and Grow Early Childhood Investments in East Africa," by Katelyn Hepworth, Bernard van Leer Foundation Blog, July 23, 2015.
- "$1.8 Billion Targeted Human Rights Issues," The Nonprofit Times, July 20, 2015.
- "Data Science, a Critical Tool in the Nonprofit World in 2015," by Brian Lange, Markets for Good, July 17, 2015.
- "If State-wide Giving Is at an All-Time High, Why Are Chicago Nonprofits Struggling?" by Alyssa Ochs, Inside Philanthropy, July 10, 2015.
- "USDA Study: Rural Philanthropy Still an Underfunded Afterthought," by Rick Cohen, Nonprofit Quarterly, July 9, 2015.
- "Foundation Funding Gives Ghana $499M," Ghana Business News, July 9, 2015.
- "Grey Matter(s): Embracing the Publisher Within," by Lisa Brooks and Gabriela Fitz, The Foundation Review, June 30, 2015.
- "Philanthropy's Difficult Dance With Inequality," by Bradford Smith, Alliance, June 29, 2015.