As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Collaboration: All the Rage in the Nonprofit World, But Is it Right for Everybody?" by Evans Consulting Group, eJewish Philanthropy, December 28, 2014.
- "Transparency in Philanthropy: Get On Board or Get Run Over," by Aaron Dorfman, Nonprofit Quarterly, December 22, 2014.
- "Halo Fades for Some Social Entrepreneurs," by Elizabeth MacBride, Crain's New York Business, December 16, 2014.
- "'Disaster Lifecycle' Needs More Attention From Grant Makers, Study Says," by Rebecca Koenig, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, December 11, 2014.
- "$1 Billion Wilson Foundation to Begin Making Grants in 2016," by Jerry Zremski, The Buffalo News, December 10, 2014.
- "Is Big Data Like Teenage Sex?" by Sara Davis, Work in Progress, The Hewlett Foundation Blog, December 9, 2014.
- "Private Donations Fuel New Jersey's Long-Term Recovery from Hurricane Sandy," by Scott Gurian, NJ Spotlight, December 4, 2014.
- "Inside Alabama's Largest Foundation," by Kathy Hagood, Business Alabama, December 4, 2014.
- "Largest Foundations in the Bay Area," by Lemery Reyes, San Francisco Business Times, December 4, 2014.
- "When Is Transparency a Really Good Idea?" by Bradford Smith, Alliance, December 1, 2014.