As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "What's Next for Philanthropy? More Investment and More Cooperation," by Vanessa Small, The Washington Post, January 25, 2015.
- "Philanthropy and the Social Economy: Blueprint 2015," Markets for Good, January 23, 2015.
- "Women Are Changing Philanthropy," by Wayne Elsey, CNN, January 20, 2015.
- "Ford Foundation's Work Doesn't End With 'Grand Bargain'," by Jennifer Chambers, The Detroit News, January 19, 2015.
- "Scanning the Landscape of (Jewish) Youth Philanthropy," by Stefanie Zelkind, Jewish Teen Funders Network, January 8, 2015.
- "Briefly Noted," Philanthropy magazine, January 5, 2015.
- "Collaboration: All the Rage in the Nonprofit World, But Is it Right for Everybody?" by Evans Consulting Group, eJewish Philanthropy, December 28, 2014.
- "Transparency in Philanthropy: Get On Board or Get Run Over," by Aaron Dorfman, Nonprofit Quarterly, December 22, 2014.
- "Halo Fades for Some Social Entrepreneurs," by Elizabeth MacBride, Crain's New York Business, December 16, 2014.
- "'Disaster Lifecycle' Needs More Attention From Grant Makers, Study Says," by Rebecca Koenig, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, December 11, 2014.