As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Building a Bigger Tent for Effective Philanthropy," by Paul Connolly, Stanford Social Innovation Review, May 26, 2015.
- "Clinton Foundation Controversies Throw Spotlight on Nonprofit Finances," by Till Bruckner, Devex, May 18 2015.
- "Be Clear About the Need," by Luz M. Rodriguez, New York Nonprofit Media, May 18 2015.
- "Working With the Post-2015 Partnership Platform to Achieve Social Transformation," by Carolina Suarez, Alliance, May 13, 2015.
- "If Clinton Is Elected, Family Foundation Could Face Changes," by Julie Pace, The Seattle Times, May 11, 2015.
- "People Post: News of Foundation Staffers Around the US; Fellowship Opportunity," by Lee-Lee Prina, HealthAffairs Blog, May 7, 2015.
- "Rebooting Climate Philanthropy," by Thomas M. Kostigen, Private Wealth, May 6, 2015.
- "Software Eats the Nonprofit World," by William Schambra, Nonprofit Quarterly, May 5, 2015.
- "Fact Check: Is The Clinton Foundation 'The Most Transparent'?," by Peter Overby and Domenico Montanaro, NPR, April 27, 2015.
- "Michelle Obama Issues Call to Support Native American Youth," by Erin Bailey, The Huffington Post, April 22, 2015.