As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Small-Fry Family Foundations," by Kelly Greene, Wall Street Journal, March 28, 2014.
- "Foundations' Sunsetting: A Burgeoning Trend?" by Ramya Gopal, The Center for Effective Philanthropy blog, March 27, 2014.
- "New Report: Charity and Philanthropy in Russia, China, India and Brazil," by Mitch Nauffts, WINGS blog, March 27, 2014.
- "A New Guide Helps Foundations Become More Transparent," by Sarah Frostenson, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, March 25, 2014.
- "Developing a Culture of Knowledge Management," by Brad Smith, Stanford Social Innovation Review, March 11, 2014.
- "Spending Down the Family Foundation," by Veronica Dagher, Wall Street Journal, March 10, 2014.
- "Charitable Giving: How to Help Wealthy Clients," by Joseph Lisanti, Financial Planning, March 8, 2014.
- "WNY Philanthropy Growing: 700 Grants, $366 Million," by Tracey Drury, Buffalo Business First, March 7, 2014.
- "Creating a Smarter Philanthropic Marketplace," by Paul Connolly, Stanford Social Innovation Review, March 7, 2014.
- "Internationally Recognized Expert on Foundations Appears in Buffalo," by Eileen Buckley, WBFO 88.7: Buffalo's NPR News Station, March 6, 2014.