As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Domestic-Violence Prevention Groups See Media Attention but Few Dollars," by Avi Wolfman-Arent, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, September 29, 2014.
- "Big Money, Big Questions," by Patrick Doyle, Pittsburgh Magazine, September 25, 2014.
- "Why Transparency Matters," InterAction, September 23, 2014.
- "Good Data For Greater Impact," by Ana Pinho, Markets for Good, September 15, 2014.
- "Rethinking Transparency — It's Not a Dirty Word," by Krystian Seibert, Pro Bono Australia, September 11, 2014.
- "It's Imperative That We Invest in Local Women's Groups," by Caroline Sakina Brac de la Perrière, The Huffington Post, September 10, 2014.
- "Barbara Picower Is Back In Business As One Of The Nation's Top Philanthropists," by Nathan Vardi, Forbes, September 9, 2014.
- "Concentrated Wealth Creating Greater Need for Philanthropy (video clip)" by Andrew Fitzgerald, ABC News (Australia), September 2, 2014.
- "Detroit Brings Bankruptcy Plan to Court With Billionaires," by Steven Church, Bloomberg News, September 2, 2014.
- "New Resources Capture the Global Human Rights Funding Landscape," by Rick Cohen, Alliance, September 1, 2014.