Public Relations & Media Coordinator
2000 Daniel Island Drive
Charleston, SC 29492
Tel: (843) 216-6200, ext. 3209
Blackbaud is the leading global provider of software and services designed specifically for nonprofit organizations, enabling them to improve operational efficiency, build strong relationships, and raise more money to support their missions. Approximately 22,000 organizations use one or more Blackbaud products and services for fundraising, constituent relationship management, financial management, website management, direct marketing, education administration, ticketing, business intelligence, prospect research, consulting, and analytics. Since 1981, Blackbaud's sole focus and expertise has been partnering with nonprofits and providing them the solutions they need to make a difference in their local communities and worldwide. Headquartered in the United States, Blackbaud also has operations in Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.blackbaud.com.
DonorPerfect Fundraising Software
132 Welsh Road, Suite 140
Horsham, PA 19044
Tel: (800) 220-8111
Fax: (215) 542-4370
As a nonprofit organization, nothing is more critical to the success of your mission than growing relationships with your donors, volunteers, foundations and other constituents. For over twenty years, DonorPerfect Fundraising Software has given development staff and executives the tools they need to achieve these fundraising goals.
DonorPerfect is available as both a PC/Networked version and as a web-based version — DonorPerfect Online (DPO). DPO is an ASP-hosted or installed solution that is scalable from hundreds to millions of donor records. It enables secure access to your data anywhere, anytime using a standard web browser on any computer, including Macs!
- Common fundraising activities such as annual appeals, capital campaigns, special events, contact management, grant tracking and more are a snap!
- You can track and manage unlimited data in one easily customized database.
- Sophisticated analysis helps identify the source of your next big gift.
- Easily merge donor data into customized thank-you letters, e-mails and direct mail.
- Enter, recognize and manage every gift and pledge quickly and accurately.
- Quickly generate reports on grants, campaigns, and events.
- Integrated payment processing by bank draft or credit card helps save time and improve results for online fundraising, recurring gifts and more!
There are now over 6,000 diverse organizations large and small using DonorPerfect worldwide, including museums, schools, hospitals, health, social service and community organizations, and many others. References and a free price quote are available upon request, including special pricing for small, growing nonprofits.
DonorPro by TowerCare Technologies
10475 Perry Highway, Suite 301
Wexford, PA 15090
Imagine if nonprofit professionals and fundraisers leveraged all their expertise and years of experience and created user-friendly and very affordable donor/donation management software! That's exactly what happened at TowerCare Technologies, and today nonprofits throughout the world are using our flagship product, DonorPro, because:
Contact us today to learn more about why nonprofit organizations are choosing and staying with DonorPro.
- It's easy to use. DonorPro is very intuitive and simple to use. DonorPro is consistent throughout and contains wizards that guide users step by step through the application.
- It's affordable. DonorPro is affordably priced. DonorPro fees include unlimited users/unlimited seat licenses, unlimited customer and technical support, and all upgrades/updates and new releases of the software.
- It's backed by TowerCare's superior customer support. We pride ourselves on our superior customer support. Live customer support representatives answer our clients' calls from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We have no automated answering services or automated dial around systems. When you call, you speak to a live person.
- It has robust features and functionality. DonorPro is a rich constituent-management system that offers:
- Prospect and donor management
- Donation management (including gifts in kind, pledges, honor and memorial donations)
- Built in scheduling, tasks and automated reminders
- Fully integrated modules for event management (including auction)
- Volunteer, employee and human resource management
- Inventory management
- Social services module (for our social service clients)
- Patient services module (for our healthcare-related clients)
- We offer implementation options. With DonorPro, you have several implementation options, including Self-Hosted or ASP (Application Service Provider). Each client decides which option works best for them.
- Our clients are fans. With 100% customer satisfaction, every DonorPro client is a reference. We serve all types and all size nonprofits, from start-ups to national organizations with millions of constituent records.
Dyna-Quest Technologies, Inc.
365 Boston Post Road, #144
Sudbury, MA 01776
Tel: (978) 443-3073
Fax: (978) 443-8634
Dyna-Quest Technologies, Inc. develops and distributes the grant accounting and management software, Grant Administrator, designed to help grant accountants and business managers at non-profits track budgets and project information for local, state, and federal grants and programs. Grant Administrator is both powerful and user-friendly and offers flexible reporting options. It is a popular alternative to using spreadsheets and other home-grown systems for grant tracking. A quick and easy demo program can be downloaded from the web site at www.dyna-quest.com.
619 W. 54th Street
New York, NY 10019
Tel: (800) 899.0890 Ext. 250
Fax: (212) 757.1713
MicroEdge Connecting Grantmakers Better Than Ever.
MicroEdge offers a wide range of powerful software and services to help grantmakers of all sizes achieve their goals. The GIFTS solution enables you to connect all staff, grantees, board members and reviewers through a comprehensive Web platform for managing the entire lifecycle of a grantfrom receipt of applications through post grant evaluations and closure. In addition to the highest quality solutions, with MicroEdge you also get an industry leading organization of professionals to back you up with a complete array of services.
619 W. 54th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Tel: (800) 899-0890
Fax: (212) 757-1713
Established in 1985, MicroEdge is the leading provider of grants management software solutions to the giving community worldwide. Our suite of products and services deliver a powerful, integrated, and open framework for effective charitable giving and corporate community involvement. We are committed to providing the best technology solutions for foundations, corporations, financial institutions, and other organizations that manage or facilitate charitable giving. With 24 years of experience and more than 2,400 clients worldwide, MicroEdge software and hosted solutions empower organizations to be more strategic and focused with their giving. MicroEdge is headquartered in New York City with regional offices throughout the U.S. and Europe, and supports thousands of clients worldwide.
PledgeMaker by SofTrek
2350 North Forest Road, Suite 10A
Getzville, NY 14068
Tel: (716) 636-5400
Fax: (716) 636-5401
Pledgemaker is an Oracle-based fundraising software system for Windows and the Internet. Designed to serve nonprofit organizations with large databases, unlimited workstations, and sophisticated processing needs, PledgeMaker offers a range of modules, including Major Gift Tracking, Prospect Research, Event Management, Database Direct Marketing, E-Donations, Online Registration, Order Entry, Planned Giving, and Membership. PledgeMaker is available in two versions a Windows-based installed version and as PledgeMaker Online, a Web-based ASP solution that provides immediate access to your donor information plus full functionality of the PledgeMaker system. To learn more about PledgeMaker's products and services please contact our sales department at 1-800-442-9211 to schedule a demonstration.
WizeHive Grant Application Manager
24 North Bryn Mawr Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Tel: (610) 810-1850
Collect, manage, and organize applications online with WizeHive Grant Application Manager. We provide foundations, nonprofit groups, and corporations with a quick and easy Internet solution that reduces the complexity of receiving, qualifying, and ranking applications. Bring candidates, reviewers, and applications together in a collaborative Web-based platform without photo copying and numerous emails. There is no software to install or computers to purchase. We provide all this in an affordable monthly service that can be up and running in two weeks. To see Grant Manager in action, you can find a short video of our features at http://applicants.wizehive.com.
Here is how Grant Award Manager provides your organization results:
- A customized Web form replaces your current paper and e-mail applications
- Application data is validated during entry
- Files attachments can be included with applications or added later
- An Internet workspace allows stakeholders to add reviews, comments, and rankings
- A powerful reporting system provides the latest ranking and status
- Messaging functions communicate with applicants and notify stakeholders of new activity
- Applications can be tracked and archived with all their supporting history
- Interfaces with existing GIFTS and FIMS Grant tracking solutions